Belga and Isopix both have a strong local and international photo production that is supplemented daily with hundreds of new images from various sectors such as Belgian current affairs, sports, people, portraits, stock photography and images from numerous niche sectors.
The objective for the two agencies, which are among the major suppliers of visual content in Belgium, is to bring together part of their photo productions, while retaining their individuality and autonomy, to:
- Better answer to the needs of their customers.
- Provide growth to their photographers and partner agencies.
Several domains have been described within which synergies will be achieved:
- A photo production that includes a broader range of subjects.
- The distribution of certain external photo sources from each other's portfolio.
- Isopix can propose to its corporate customers to distribute the images created for them via the « Belga Corporate » feed.
- The development of an innovative product that provides companies with tailor-made photo collections that meet all their photographic needs.
These synergies will be the subject of an evaluation after a few months.
Patrick Lacroix, CEO of BELGA: « With this new collaboration, we can offer the media an even broader portfolio and innovate in the field of image products for companies ».
Paul Marnef, CEO of ISOPIX: « A lot has been going on at Isopix the last year. The image market undergoes profound changes and an agency must be able to adapt to this and offer new formulas to its customers ».